Control Techniques – An Employer of Choice
Drive your career with Control Techniques
Control Techniques is a highly successful business with a reputation for engineering excellence, which is expansively growing on a global scale. We have already seen major investment in Engineering & Development and Manufacturing, but with substantially more planned for the future, we have a strong platform and spring board to meet our parent company, Emerson’s objectives to develop and grow further.
Career opportunities at Control Techniques have never been so exciting. Enrique Miñarro Viseras, President of Emerson Control Techniques, says, “As well as investing heavily in Research & Development and production, we need to recruit the best of the best – engineers – electrical, mechanical, production – as well as those working at the highest level in software and electronics.”
In addition to the technical engineering, Control Techniques recruits high caliber individual’s right across the board for all business functions. Career opportunities can be found for example in;
- Power, Analogue and Digital Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Design Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics.
- Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Services, HR.
Why join Control Techniques?
We are currently recruiting right across our business. If you have got the right mix of relevant technical skills, experience, qualifications; plus motivation, with a desire to drive your career within an environment of engineering, business excellence and innovation then we want to speak with you today.
- We provide a continuous approach to professional development and training.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- You can work in global collaborative engineering environment.
- You will have the opportunity to work for a global organisation successfully recognised for being a technological innovator.
- You can work in a dynamic environment, with the real opportunity to drive and shape your own career.
- Diverse international career opportunities on offer.