ROSEMONT, IL, August 16, 2010 -- SolaHD has introduced the new S4KC Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) incorporating a host of advanced true on-line, double conversion features in an ultra compact package that is purpose-engineered for industrial applications, such as Industrial Computers, Automation Systems, Robotics and Process Controls. It is available in 120/208/240V or 230V models from 6000VA to 10000VA of capacity.
The S4KC UPS delivers continuous, high quality power to connected equipment with no break or transferring to battery. Its rated output power factor of 0.8-0.9 is a better match with switch mode power supplies, which allows for more efficient utilization of the UPS. The S4KC Series can be mounted directly into a standard 19" rack, taking only 4U (7.0") for the 6kVA and only 6U (10.5") for the 10kVA of rack space. It can also be floor mounted for standalone applications.
The S4KC Series combines flexible output voltage, internal batteries, an integral dynamic bypass switch, and a maintenance bypass switch. Up to 4 external battery cabinets are also offered to achieve additional backup time.
Other features contributing to the outstanding performance of the SolaHD S4K2UC UPS include:
- Self-diagnostic capabilities
- Rotating LED display panel for easy readout in rack or tower position
- Multiple and simultaneous communication ports
- Wide input voltage range to minimize battery operation
- Hot swappable, user replaceable batteries
- Automatic internal bypass and a manual maintenance bypass
- Continuous sine wave output to allow full compatibility with variety of power supplies
- Power factor corrected input to reduce reflected distortion while optimizing utility power.
WARRANTYThe SolaHD S4KC UPS is backed by a two-year limited warranty.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The SolaHD S4KC UPS will be available to quote September 1st, 2010, and will ship October 27th, 2010. List pricing will vary depending on options selected.