A drive retrofit solution from Emerson Control Techniques can help insure successful deadlines by improving up-time, reliability and assuring safety. Insuring a successful retrofit is our promise. Our product brand has been known for quality printing systems since 1952. With over 50 years of building AC and DC drives, and retrofitting systems for the printing industry, Control Techniques has the experience and the products to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Print industry solutions:
- Newspaper Presses
- High-speed Labelers
- Web Printing
- Flexographic Printing
- Sheet-fed Printing
- Bottle and Tube Decorating
- Electronic Line Shafting
- Bindery Machines
- Infeed and Payoff Machines
- Packaging and Palletizing
Precision drive-to-drive synchronization with CTSync, and now SM-Register on the Unidrive SP have revolutionized the printing industry with new, “jitter free” 8- and 10-color flexographic presses. Retrofits with this gearless technology are giving older presses new life and greater flexibility.
Types of Printing Presses:
Sheet fed, Forms, Web Fed, Single Width, Double Width, Newspaper and Commercial.
Get the Emerson Control Techniques Product Advantage
- Complete Range of AC and DC drives from the leader in intelligent drive systems, backed by industry-best warranties and Emerson
- Rugged drives, controls and panels with easy-to use keypads along with optional touch screens, intuitive software, and real-time diagnostic tools
- Redundant safety systems for maximum protection
- Fully compliant with ANSI and C-UL-US
- The industry’s best drive warranties, coupled with 24/7/365 field service and support, and on-line and toll-free support.
Control Techniques products for the printing industry