LEROY-SOMER's quality management system is based on:
- Tight control of procedures right from the initial sales offering through to delivery to the customer, including the design process, manufacturing start-up and production.
- A total quality policy based on making continuous progress in improving operational procedures, involving all departments in the company in order to give customer satisfaction as regards delivery times, conformity and cost.
- Indicators used to monitor process performance.
- Corrective actions and advancements with tools such as FMECA, QFD, MAVP, MSP/MSQ and Hoshin type improvement workshops on flows, process re-engineering, plus Lean Manufacturing and Lean Office.
- Annual surveys, opinion polls and regular visits to customers in order to ascertain and detect their expectations.
LEROY-SOMER has entrusted the certification of its expertise to various international organisations. Certification is granted by independent professional auditors, and recognises the high standards of the company's quality assurance procedures. All activities resulting in the final version of the machine have therefore received official certification ISO 9001: 2008 from the DNV. Similarly, our environmental approach has enabled us to obtain certification ISO 14001: 2004.
Products for particular applications or those designed to operate in specific environments are also approved or certified by the following organisations: CETIM, LCIE, DNV, INERIS, EFECTIS, UL, BSRIA, TUV, CCC, GOST, which check their technical performance against the various standards or recommendations.