Global Service Network
Because all of our customers and their needs are different,
we have built a global network of service facilities to provide timely service.
Our engineers can provide support during pre-engineering, project definition and supply of technical machinery. They work with high-performance tools and processes to provide you with the best approach, and to take taking any operating constraints into account(load impact, load distortion, difficult environments, etc.)
We can also assist during commissioning and maintenance operations, in order to optimize the performance of your alternators and ensure that they operate correctly using on-site assistance and maintenance contracts.
In addition, both Kato and Leroy-Somer can organize training for your technicians, either at our premises or on site.
Wherever you are, we assist you in your projects :
- Installation and start up assistance
- On-site inspection & repair
- Expert diagnostics (electric, vibration...)
- Remote or on-site troubleshooting
- Preventive and scheduled maintenance contracts
- Training and educational programs
- Genuine spare parts
- Authorized suppliers located throughout the world
- Archive of instruction manual and diagrams
- Factory remanufacturing or on-site service
Our Engineering service personnel provides a wide range of maintenance on site, from first level up to major overhaul on our products.
All our personnel is fully trained in the risks associated with alternator maintenance and the operating environment: electrical qualifications, ATEX certification, petrochemicals, HUET/BOSIET or OPITO certificates, working in/on nacelle and at height, hazard prevention training, safety equipment.