Analog or digital voltage AVRs depending on customer requirements
Leroy-Somer AVRs benefit from all Leroy-Somer’s experience in the electronics field. They have been designed to comply with market requirements in terms of characteristics, performance, conformity with standards and reliability.
Their main characteristics are :
- Simple, user-friendly user interfaces
- Power switching transistor offers an optimum response to interference generated by distorting loads
- Voltage regulation ±0.5% in steady state with rapid response time (< 500 ms)
- Optimised mechanical design for resistance to vibration and harsh environments, with coated electronic circuits
- Conformity with IEC 60034-1 and UL 508
Systems that help take account of load impact/load shedding are built into Leroy-Somer AVRs.
- Load impacts taken into account
- Instant response from the AVR below the underspeed threshold
- Gradual voltage return to rated voltage
- Load Acceptance Module
- Reduction in voltage drop and duration of speed variation of the diesel engine
- Possible increase in the applied load for the same speed variation
- Adaptive tuning LAM for load impacts > 60%