Explosionproof. Factory Sealed. Dead-Front Safety Construction.
125 Vac, 20 Amp, 1 HP; 250 Vac, 20 Amp, 2 HP.
– Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D
– Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, D
– NEMA 3, 3R, 3RX, 4X, 7CD, 12
When you need multiple, watertight and explosionproof receptacles—without a separate power run to each receptacle—count on U-Line® 20 Amp panel mounting plugs and receptacles. The receptacles are threaded for installation into approved enclosures with either threaded or non-threaded openings, allowing one run of wire and conduit to power as many receptacles as you need in a given area.
These receptacles feature the same twist-lock mechanism as our standard U-Line receptacles, producing an audible click to let you know the plug is locked in place and the receptacle is energized. Two models are available, with different threading styles:
- ECHT is designed for use with 1-1/2" NPT tapered threads, such as in panelboards
- ECH is designed to be used with 2" NPSM straight threads
- Both styles are supplied with a steel locknut and neoprene sealing gasket assembly for use in settings where a threaded enclosure is not required.
U-Line® Factory Sealed 20 Amp Panel Mounting Plugs and Receptacles Catalog Pages