Hazardous and Adverse Locations.
Nonmetallic Fluorescent Luminaires.
– Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
– Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G
– Marine Type Electric Fixture
– Outside Type (Salt Water) *
– Type 4X
– Wet Locations
– Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC
The nonmetallic construction of the FV Series provides superior corrosion resistance. These fluorescent luminaires are suitable for both hazardous and non-hazardous locations, including indoor and outdoor areas exposed to dirt, water and moisture.
FV Series Nonmetallic Fluorescent Luminaires Catalog Pages